ABOUT ME:

I live on the Citadel, but my exact location will not be revealed since C-SEC is constantly tracking me. I am the president and founder of the Conspiracy Accountability League Citadel Chapter. OUR PURPOSE IS TO REVEAL TO YOU THE SECRETS AND COVER-UPS THAT THREATEN YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. I do the research so that you don’t have to!!! I ask the questions. I dig through the evidence, and I present it here for skeptics and believers alike. But if you read my blog you won’t be a skeptic for long. I personally guarantee that the information that I gather is high-quality and guaranteed 100% reliable! And you won’t find it anywhere else in the Galaxy. I am the one brave enough to speak out! This is my job… please support me by sending credits.

CITIZENS INTERESTED IN THE TRUTH!!! VICTORY! I EMERGE FROM MY C-SEC DUNGEON!!

As you know, my hack of the Alliance Network was shut down yesterday. Up to the point that C-SEC stormed our conspiracy headquarters, my campaign had received no response from Admiral Hackett, or the ALIANCE, or the “legitimate” (patsies) media.

After my “arrest”, I was interrogated, possibly beaten, and spent one uncomfortable night in jail as the room mate of five drunken Elcor. BUT THE ALLIANCE CANNOT KEEP ME SILENT!! The trial will be expensive… please send credits. 

Since all my equipment and files have been confiscated and/or smashed by C-SEC thugs, I am posting this using my grandmother’s borrowed datapad. But I PROMISE that this won’t be the last that you will hear from Bernard Plim and the Conspiracy Accountability League!!! BERNARD PLIM SAYS… “TRUTH HUNTER’s … HUNT ON!!!”